EMT & Fire Training Inc. currently offers payment plans for EMT and AEMT course programs.Plan terms include a processing fee based on down payment (refer to table below). Payment plan must be paid in full prior to attending EMS Academy Skills Week. We DO NOT run a credit check on you to use the payment plan option.
|Customized Payment Plan Terms. Click Here to make your payment to TFC|
|Down Payment||Interest Rate||Payment Amount & Number of Payments||Fee||Total Paid|
|$1,500||0%||Based on # of months until skills week||$0||$3,995|
|$1000||0%||Based on # of months until skills week||$150||$4,145|
|$1,500||0%||Based on # of months until skills week||$0||$4,495|
|$1000||0%||Based on # of months until skills week||$150||$4,645|
For payment plans on continuing ed courses and recertification packages click the Paypal banner below.
OK, How do I enroll in an EMT & Fire Training Course?
1. Once you have chosen the down payment option that is right for you, proceed to the course in which you would like to enroll.
2. Fill out the enrollment application completely and click the "Continue Secure Enrollment" button at the bottom of the page. Do NOT fill out the secure credit card payment page that follows.
3. Allow one business day for payment plan documents to be configured and returned to you via email.
4. Print and fill out your payment plan documents and return with your down payment to:
EMT & Fire Training Inc.
Attn: Payment Plan
3365 East Quad Park Court, Suite 102
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
OR to pay by credit or debit card
Fax your completed payment plan documents to 888-449-8933 and then call our payment department at 1-888-783-8495 Ext. 120
5. When your documents and down payment are received you will get an email with your course access information. Text and workbook are shipped directly from the publisher and typically arrive within 5-7 days.
EMT & Fire Training Inc. offers payment plans through TFC Credit Corporation.
or call 1-888-783-8495